Highest confidence rating

We all know the confidence rating is somewhat.....flawed. But the other day for the first time in my life the board were 'very pleased' with my progress. That was at the end of the season, and come july 1st they had forgotten about my promotion and were 'satisfied' once again (losers).

It got me thinking though, it looked like there was room for two more increases in my confidence bar before it became maxed out. Has anyone's confidence ever ben to the max? What does it say?

We all know the confidence rating is somewhat.....flawed. But the other day for the first time in my life the board were 'very pleased' with my progress. That was at the end of the season, and come july 1st they had forgotten about my promotion and were 'satisfied' once again (losers).

It got me thinking though, it looked like there was room for two more increases in my confidence bar before it became maxed out. Has anyone's confidence ever ben to the max? What does it say?

i had it, cant remeber what it said, but they wanted me to survive BSN by the end of a 3 year plan, i got to league 2 withing that 3 years, it was maxed out.

true about it resetting though, in another svae i wont the FA trophy job was very secure and finished mid table when i was expected to avoid relegation, anyway the next season starts and my job is stable and they are satisfied with me.

also i lost a game then won 5 in a row, so the match thing was yellow then 5 greens(disappointed then 5 pleased) and they were unhappy wit the teams recent form, when i was expected to lose eveyr one.

Best I've had is "Pleased" and that is only because my Fiorentina board seem to think that in finishing 4th then 5th in my first two seasons I have fulfilled their long term aim for us to challenge for the title, ahead of schedule icon_confused.gif

Archived