Major Disaster

i have just completed my seventh season with Newcastle Utd winning 7 consecutive titles 4 champions leagues 2 fa cups and 3 league cups, sounds impressive eh? no its not. last night before bed i started season 8, played my friendly games and the charity shield to get them out of the way so i can start a new league seoson today.

iv turned the game on, gone to load game and it says CORRUPTED DATA? hows this happened, i never switch my psp off whilst saving. id racked up over 7,000 points and was on my way to unlocking sugar daddy and another 3 seasons and id av unlocked a place on the board. i feel cheated!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have just completed my seventh season with Newcastle Utd winning 7 consecutive titles 4 champions leagues 2 fa cups and 3 league cups, sounds impressive eh? no its not. last night before bed i started season 8, played my friendly games and the charity shield to get them out of the way so i can start a new league seoson today.

iv turned the game on, gone to load game and it says CORRUPTED DATA? hows this happened, i never switch my psp off whilst saving. id racked up over 7,000 points and was on my way to unlocking sugar daddy and another 3 seasons and id av unlocked a place on the board. i feel cheated!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine has done this BUT IT CAN BE FIXED!!!

put you sd card into your computer (via adapter or psp/wireless link or whatever). Find the file that is corrupted (you will find it in you game save data and you should be able to recognise by the date it was used or the number of the file) and you may notice that the name of the file is a bit scrambled. Keep your corrupted file but also start a new game and save it (this game wont be used). When you edit the files, replace the name of the corrupted file with the name of the new game (replace the name and NOTHING ELSE). Delete the new game that you saved because you don't need it. Your corrupted file with the new name should load.

It worked for me icon_smile.gif

bugel , what kind of players have you got for newcastle . Ive just started with them and only bought Matt Taylor so far for 2.4mill . Am stranded in 14th in the prem but for some reason ive smashed every team so far in the carling and uefa cup . Some of the players like Parker and duff are so frustrating , one week 5 the next 8 . Im playing 4-4-2 attacking at the moment . Give me your thoughts

I played with that 3-5-2 barney formation. in the 1st season i bought 1 player and that wasStefan Klebling from bayern. i played N'Zogbia in the middle of the 3 Mc's and he scored 1 or 2 per game. his form carried on for 3 seasons and he was worth 32m. i sold him for 25m in the summer. the key is 3 good defenders. i went an whole premiership season (think it was my 6th) conceding only 8 goals. i was rely hacked off when my save file corrupted. cheers for info villa4europe but im afraid it didnt work.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thebugel:

cheers pal. just started again as sydney and Austrailia. iv read you can unlock sugar daddy quick this way. all in all iv probably lost 2 days of my life now, its gutting! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whata hell is sugar daddy ?

Archived