New Player - Best Place to Learn Terms and Lingo

Hello,

I have been wanted to really get into this game, but to be honest, I know next to nothing about the sport, especially how the finances and loan/transfer system work. Is there any good web sites where all of this is explained? I really want to get the game but since I lack the knowledge, concerned I will be lost!

Thanks.

We'll be sure to answer any queries you have here - I'd recommend you head over to the tactics and training forum and get a hold of the new guide the guys there have produced... it's an outstanding piece of work. It's may appear a bit heavy to a new beginner, but it will increase your enjoyment of the game ten-fold and explain everything to do with tactics.

As for the finances and loan/transfer system, well... there's nothing really out there pre-prepared, so it may be best to ask specific questions on things you don't 'get' and we'll help you out. It's not particularly complicated, once you get the hang of it, so don't panic!

We'll be sure to answer any queries you have here - I'd recommend you head over to the tactics and training forum and get a hold of the new guide the guys there have produced... it's an outstanding piece of work. It's may appear a bit heavy to a new beginner, but it will increase your enjoyment of the game ten-fold and explain everything to do with tactics.

As for the finances and loan/transfer system, well... there's nothing really out there pre-prepared, so it may be best to ask specific questions on things you don't 'get' and we'll help you out. It's not particularly complicated, once you get the hang of it, so don't panic!

Thank you for the quick reply. When I was asking for basic information, I was more asking about the sport in general, versus the actual game itself. I was just hoping there was some kind of web site that explained all the rules and terms of the sport so I had an idea what it meant in the game itself.

Archived