DDT files

How do you put these in the game now. On 08 I made a few so I did'nt have to keep clicking add country. I would add some to 09 but as there seems to be no path. I used to extract them to C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\data\updates\update-801\db\801\edt but this path isn't available in 09 so how do you get them in the game.

Thank for the help in advanced

Same place. If you installed steam though FM09 will be installed in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2009.

That's exactly what I came on here to find out, thanks - got to put my competitions name file in :)

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, i have a question... I went to this page where you generate ddt file and later you download it. I putted ddt file in db folder. What to do now? I don't see anywhere that box to tick like it was on last versions! I'm kinda gutted, but i can't find this in preferences!

Guys, i have a question... I went to this page where you generate ddt file and later you download it. I putted ddt file in db folder. What to do now? I don't see anywhere that box to tick like it was on last versions! I'm kinda gutted, but i can't find this in preferences!

It is the same. Are you sure you put them into the database you loaded?

Archived