Sign here if you got the game working with no problems.........

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

loaded mine from steam on the 13th around 9pm, activiated it at about 10pm, first time. Had one issue where when I clicked the desktop icon I got an error message, so just deleted the icon, ran from the folder, then copied over a new desktop icon. Love the game, best ever at this early stage.

fine here too and it's good.

why start a thread like this, you'll just make other people angrier.

Close this post.

It's a damn sight better that reading loads of posts saying the same damned thing. Plus there's nothing wrong with a bit of positivity, it'll show the people who do have problems that they are solvable and worth it.

Close this post.

Sensible post, and very true. This sort of thread just starts contention. There's little point to it other than to say 'naaah naa'.

Close this post.

No.

Nothing wrong with a bit of positivity. Or perhaps we should avoid saying anything positive in the world just in case we manage to offend someone.

I got a new job the other week, perhaps I should keep it quiet for fear of upsetting those recently made unemployed. Or I know, lets not celebrate getting married in case the guy down the road hears and gets upset cause he just recently got divorced.

• SI Staff

There were over 50,000 successful installs before the authentication issues yesterday. The last figure I had was at 10pm last night, of over 80,000, and it was going up by 300 a minute.

I have had no figures today as yet.

The vast majority of people (with the excpetion of a few hours yesterday, which I will detail the issues with later on this weekend) have had no problems, not that that is of any consequence to those who have had problems, and it is still our priority to get everyone up and running.

My copy of the game eventually arrived a few hours ago and as I've been reading these forums avidly for the past couple of days I was expecting the worst.

The first thing I did was check the keycode on the back of the manual and noticed that it was surprisingly legible (even the solitary skinny 0).

I then ran a registry cleaning program and defragged the hard disk before rebooting. When the PC was ready I put the disc in and away it went.

The whole process of installing, activating (through Unilok) and applying the patch took about 10 minutes and went without a hitch.

It's a shame that there's been problems with the authentication process as so far, compared to SecuROM, Unilok (when it's working) does seem to be by far the lesser of two (some may say necessary) evils.

No.

Nothing wrong with a bit of positivity. Or perhaps we should avoid saying anything positive in the world just in case we manage to offend someone.

I got a new job the other week, perhaps I should keep it quiet for fear of upsetting those recently made unemployed. Or I know, lets not celebrate getting married in case the guy down the road hears and gets upset cause he just recently got divorced.

the only reason you are being positive is because yours works! if it didn't you would trying to find out how it works, and thats what everyone is doing. such a pointless comment because if it was the other way round i doubt you would be being so positive! stupid simple

Bought the box version and got no probs activating and lauching on my two pc's. I could even have bought it on thursday as my local game store had it already. But when I asked for it, the seller said "Yes, we have it here today but I'm not allowed to sell until tomorrow". And all those FM2009 boxes were on the shelves :)

Bought the box version and got no probs activating and lauching on my two pc's. I could even have bought it on thursday as my local game store had it already. But when I asked for it, the seller said "Yes, we have it here today but I'm not allowed to sell until tomorrow". And all those FM2009 boxes were on the shelves :)

Great site lads

Also bought the boxed version working without no problems chosen to activate with Uniloc had no trouble also installed on laptop and both machines play the game with the 9.1 patch without the dvd in the drive.Ive not used a dvd crack or anything i was told this game had starforce

There were over 50,000 successful installs before the authentication issues yesterday. The last figure I had was at 10pm last night, of over 80,000, and it was going up by 300 a minute.

Yes but based on above the 300 a minute will be Darnok using Soft Anchor. I installed boxed copy at 11am tried Unilock didnt work tried Steam didnt work as it still asked for Unilock code. Installed again with Unilock option and eventually activated at 15:00.

Archived