Really simple problem - please help!!!

I have 4 messages in my FM inbox and I need to respond to one of them in order to continue the game but there are no responses to choose from!!!

This is my first time using FM, PLEASE HELP!!

Select your inbox, select the message that needs the response, then select a response from the message screen (usually at the bottom).

Failing that can you give us an idea of what the message is about that you need to respond to.

Select your inbox, select the message that needs the response, then select a response from the message screen (usually at the bottom).

Failing that can you give us an idea of what the message is about that you need to respond to.

It's the "Start of season expectation" message. The very first message I received I think! The advisor says I need to select responses in the highlighted area but there is no such thing! I am clicking all over the message for any hyperlinks but am getting no where! I looked forward to this game so much, I cant believe I cant play because I dont know how to respond to the very first message lol :(

It's the "Start of season expectation" message. The very first message I received I think! The advisor says I need to select responses in the highlighted area but there is no such thing! I am clicking all over the message for any hyperlinks but am getting no where! I looked forward to this game so much, I cant believe I cant play because I dont know how to respond to the very first message lol :(

Ok, I'm at work ATM but off the top of my head.

Bottom right of the message there are two grey boxes, left hand one will give you a drop down list of possible expectations. Once you have selected the one you want the right hand grey box should say "Confirm" or something similar.

Once confirmed the message will alter slightly and you will be able to continue.

Archived