FM 09 Starting A Match Issues!

I have installed FM09 and have been playing it fine, but when i come to play a game and click 'proceed to match' it freezes and there is nothing i can do to change it.

I have turned off the 3D views and updated my audio and display settings but it still won't work, does anyone have any suggestions please?

I have installed FM09 and have been playing it fine, but when i come to play a game and click 'proceed to match' it freezes and there is nothing i can do to change it.

I have turned off the 3D views and updated my audio and display settings but it still won't work, does anyone have any suggestions please?

I'm having the same problem :(

Have you installed the patch? Also make sure you have updated your graphics card driver, also make sure you have the latest version of DirectX and Pixel Shader.

Check the bugs forum and Technical Issues forums for more in depth solutions.

This isn't the quickest interface i've come across so be prepared to wait 30 secs or more as I thought mine had froze but it finally setup match. Probably be quicker with defragged h/d.

• 2 weeks later...

To run the game in windowed mode do this:

1. Go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009

2. Right click on fm.exe

3. In the box named "target" it will say this "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\fm.exe"

4. To make it run in windowed mode add this onto the end "-windowed -small_screen"

5. It should look like this when completed

"C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\fm.exe" -windowed -small_screen

Let me know if you're still having problems

Archived