this game....

absolutely rocks!!!

i was at work yesterday and keeping an eye on the forums and saw the problems people were having.

after work, i drove around looking for a copy but couldnt find one, so ended up getting back and just downloading it through steam, which I now realize I probably should have done in the first place! no problems whatsoever (bearing in mind this was 11pm ish so the problems no doubt had been resolved).

i just wanted to say that the game is fantastic! loving all new additions, loving the 3d match engine! (which somehow feels 10x better after the patch).

i sympathise with those having problems - even tried my best helping on the forums yesterday with technical problems etc as thats pretty much my job within my software company anyways! (care more about FM than i do my own software, but dont repeat that haha).

i think when the heat dies down, and everyone gets their copies working, they will see that this is by far the best in the series so far!

wicked job SI, i genuinely love this game as I have all the others! keep up the good work!:D

absolutely rocks!!!

i was at work yesterday and keeping an eye on the forums and saw the problems people were having.

after work, i drove around looking for a copy but couldnt find one, so ended up getting back and just downloading it through steam, which I now realize I probably should have done in the first place! no problems whatsoever (bearing in mind this was 11pm ish so the problems no doubt had been resolved).

i just wanted to say that the game is fantastic! loving all new additions, loving the 3d match engine! (which somehow feels 10x better after the patch).

i sympathise with those having problems - even tried my best helping on the forums yesterday with technical problems etc as thats pretty much my job within my software company anyways! (care more about FM than i do my own software, but dont repeat that haha).

i think when the heat dies down, and everyone gets their copies working, they will see that this is by far the best in the series so far!

wicked job SI, i genuinely love this game as I have all the others! keep up the good work!:D

Yep.

I love the game - so good :D

I like the way you can choose from like six different camera angles :).

yeh the patch seems to have worked wonders. i know people slated the demo, but in all honesty, i'm glad that was the case before SI have clearly taken every criticism into consideration and ironed out pretty much all the bugs for the full version! well played!

me to i love the game. i think that ppl jumped the gun to quick to judge the game when the demo came out. They fixed the issues and now its just amazing im still playing pre-season friendlys with Tranmere and looking forward to starting at home to scunthorpe in the league in 18 days time!!!! oh and i snatched up 3 yes 3!!!!! amazing free transfers all dutch players and are amazing for a league 1 side.

Absolutely loving the game now I'm finally authenticated! Really warming to the 3D engine. I had a Djib Cisse goal which looked so realistic as he sliced through the opposition back line at break neck speed with two huge touches and then blasted the ball in. MMMMGoal!

I had a few problems installing the game like a great many other people, but to be honest it was worth the hassle I had to put up with. (That doesn't mean heads shouldn't roll though.) However, that fact is it's probably the best FM/CM in many years and I'm really enjoying playing so far.

Archived