Sorry to keep asking, but.....

Yep - the 2D and commentary mode are both still there. I'd recommend you try the demo first though, just to make sure you don't have any problems.

What's interested me is that in being able to see the 3D in particular, you see that the commentary doesn't always do a terrific job of describing the action!

can you actually play this game without bothering with 3d? Will it install and play in only commnetary mode as I don't think I'm up to it graphics wise. I have plug and play monitor on SiSmm661mx.

yeah u can i am doing that right now.. i am nearly at the end of my first season.. go to preferences... and unclick 3D game mode and it plays like 08...

also with the injuries they are not too bad as the season goes on.. its only early on u get alot of injuries... annoying but u can get by. im loving FM 09

Thanks for the replies. Due to all the problems posted on these forums I'm still unsure if I'll buy the game though. I don't have confidence that I'll actually get to play the game. At best it seems I'll have to muck about for 15 hours working out activation codes and suchlike. Then after that people have been saying the game crashes at random points. I'm wondering if its all worth it.

Archived