Help Me!

Ok so here goes, I am Portsmouth I lost my first 3 games of the season by single goals and created very few chances and lost 1-0, 1-0,2-0. Tried out a 3-5-2 setting it up like Portsmouth play for real and an attacking 4-4-2. Changed to the default 4-4-2 and managed a 0-0 draw at home with west brom.

Then changed to this from easyone;

442 Diamond

GK

DL DC DC DR

DM

ML MR

AM

FC FC

(no runs)

Team Inst.

Attacking

Direct

Hard

Yes

No

No

No

Player Inst.

Passing - DM Long, everyone else team

Tackling - All team

Pressing - Defenders no, the rest team

Pass to - R/L/C

Set pieces - Leave as they are

Free Roles - None

Forward Runs - Full backs, wide mids, AM and strikers

Run With Ball - Wide Mids and AM

Hold up ball - DM

Long shots - Wide mids, am and strikers

Through balls - DM, ML, MR

Cross Ball - Wide Mids

Marking - None Zonal Zonal Man Man Zonal Zonal Zonal Zonal None None

Stats - Belluschi (MR) - Pld 58 - Gls 13 - Ast 48 - Av R 8.35

Bodmer (AM) - Pld 59 - Gls 37 - Ast 24 - Av R 8.2h

Pato (FC) - Pld 51 - Gls 50 - Ast 19 - Av R 8.72

Gilardino (FC) - Pld 58 - Gls 70 - Ast 29 - Av R 9.l8

Games played 66

Games won - 60 (90.9%)

Games drawn - 4 (6.1%)

Games lost - 2 (3.0%)

Goals scored 259 (3.92 pm)

Goals conceded 59 (0.89 pm)

League titles 1

Cup Titles 1

Now have beaten 2-1 Aston Villa, beat Fenerbache 1-0 (last minute goal) and scunthrope 1-0 in the league cup! But my main issue still is lack of chances and also my fullbacks are playing *****! Johnson keeps getting 5's! Also does getting one striker to hold up the ball effectively see them used as a target man, thats what I have tried with Crouch.

Easyone's post of that tactic did state that he had only ever tried it with ac milan, its quite easy with ac milan playing any tactic so those stats dont necessarily mean the tactic will work, i'd advise trying St Dazzle's 4-5-1 which is in the same thread, works a treat!

you are obviosally cheating someone would never get 70 gls in 58 games with an average rating of 9.18 CHEAT

Way to go like people said actually read the thread. I only included those stats for comparison and for people who didn't know the tactic what can be achieved with it.

Give players a chance to gel. You changed tactics 4 times in 4 games. You have found one the team seems to play it too. but give them another 10 or so games to get used to the formation. Then you may even be able to tell what the problem is.

Yeah guess that is true' date=' I just panicked I have had bad starts in the PC versions before but never this bad lol!

Portsmouth has many crappy players. I have tried almost all tactics and players like Crouch, Defoe, Utaka and Johnson are very dissapointing.

Yeah Defoe, Diarra, James and Kaboul are the only players who played consistent.

Archived