New section for activation problems please!

I was just wondering if the guys who run the site could get a new section for the unfortunate people who are having activation issues? I have thankfully got my game up and running, and would like to discuss aspects with other fortunate people, although im getting tedious of scrollin through endless threads on activation. Thanks, oh great game by the way, stick with it if its not working!!

Hi, I also had that problem and now i have another problem. When i try and run the game it says 'failed to set up graphics system' Does any one know what i should do because i'm getting really frustrated and just want to get on the f****** game.

i spotted another thread somewhere that was talking about unsupported graphics cards, how old is your computer?

Managed to install the game and start playing, after quitting it and trying to launch it again with steam i have to do the soft anchor activation thing again, and it says '' key is already activated go to sigames for a new one '' this soft anchor thing is the worst thing i have seen, one of the most ******** programs ever, probably made by a bunch of people with down syndrome

I agree soft anchor activation is usless. I keep entering my key, clicking next but then it says im not connected to the internet. Any ideas why its doing this? This is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!

Chceck your firewall, had the same problem last night, was trying for 5 min , then i disabled fm 2009 on firewall and it worked, but dont know if that is the problem beacuse my friends got in at the same time as me and he didnt do anything with his firewall. but worth a try

• SI Staff
I was just wondering if the guys who run the site could get a new section for the unfortunate people who are having activation issues? I have thankfully got my game up and running, and would like to discuss aspects with other fortunate people, although im getting tedious of scrollin through endless threads on activation. Thanks, oh great game by the way, stick with it if its not working!!

There already is one thread for this - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=62365

Archived