Having Numerous Problems - Not Happy

Firstly I had to wait until 9PM before I could even install the game on my HD, despite having owned the game for around 6 hours prior. When I eventually install the game, It doesn't work. On load of the database I'm greated with a MATCH_MANAGER error telling me I can't load tactics, the error will not go a way and was stopping me from proceeding. I created a tactics folder in My Docs/Sports Interactive/FM09 and then copied over the tactics files from the demo into there - that didn't work - I tried to copy the tactic files from the Data file - That Didn't work.

I then uninstalled the game completely and deleted every trace of FM2009, I've recently re-installed the game and now when I load the executable file I can't get past a black screen. What the hell is going on? I've paid for this game and I expect to be able to install the game and play it. What if someone bought the game and never had access to these forums are the internet, they'd have to take the game back, and I doubt the spotty part time student would know what to do.

Can someone please help me, I've tried to keep carm here, but I'm struggling. May I also add I've update the necessary stuff such as Java.

Help please.

Wow, 1 view.

So much for technical support.

I'm not buying this GFX update *****, I had the game working at one point, then the next time I went to load it up it couldn't find the tactics again. So don't bother telling me I need to download a 500mb file, as that is ********. This is a first class disgrace. The message you gave off was that if the game works with the Demo then it will work with the full game. I've paid £30 for this game and after the demo worked fine, I can't even install the full version. Si are responsible for the 3rd party organizations they use, so it is their fault and know one else's. I'm quite sure what you are doing is illegal and you lot are literally taking the ****.

Archived