Everyone needs to calm the f*** down!!!

I understand why people are annoyed, they go and spend their own money on a game and have big problems even getting it up and running, but SI will fix this. This is the first year where alot of changes have been made, for better or worse its causing problems, but it will be fixed.

now to the game, im up and running and i have to say what a game it is so far, its not as slow as i anticipated it to be, and in fact not slow at all. I love the 2d match engine, i find myself playing the game and now im not even reading the commentary my eyes are glued to the animation. I like the assistant manager feed back, and i have tested myself to see if i dont want to go with what he says if i can still win, and i can, because i thought before the game came out this could become assistant manager 09.

One thing i do miss is with the use of farrows and barrows i could have had any player in a secondary position, i used to tear teams apart with them, but now its just a farrow one position straight ahead of you and a barrow straight behind you one position and to do with mentality and forward runs.

All in all i do like the game, and i know once people do get up and running most of them will, well done SI this years installment was well worth the wait (pardon the pun)

Archived