Editor?????

I have the same problem and i cant get to it through programs-sportsinteractive-fm09-tools, there is nothing in the sportsinteractive folder. I have also tried right clicking the shortcut (as that is what i had to do with last years FM) but that doesnt work either.

My system is Vista, does anyone have any other ideas?

Much appreciated.

I have the same problem and i cant get to it through programs-sportsinteractive-fm09-tools, there is nothing in the sportsinteractive folder. I have also tried right clicking the shortcut (as that is what i had to do with last years FM) but that doesnt work either.

My system is Vista, does anyone have any other ideas?

Much appreciated.

USe explorer and do a search in the SI folder for *data editor* then select the FM09 editor - easy :)

USe explorer and do a search in the SI folder for *data editor* then select the FM09 editor - easy :)

Yes... I had the same problem. Dont have a SI folder at all. Just Steam off the start menu. And within that file is just steam, and steam support centre.

HOWEVER, if you go into the search function in the start menu of windows, type "editor", it will sure enough find it. Create a shortcut to your desktop and bobs your uncle. Result!

Archived