The Solution is here....

remember the FM09 SI Video with the football manager at the press conference?

Well every Manager has difficulties and this is no different, we FM09 Managers are having ours now.

However, despite all the upset, problems, and frustration we got there and are now happily playing the game

Why, because its what we do :)

I'm not playing because like many the problem hasn't been fixed, If you're comparing this situation to being a RL FM then i have been locked out of the stadium by the board on matchday!

You haven't been locked out, just that the key you've been given doesn't work at the moment. You could do a Mourinho and manage from a hotel room over the phone :)

I had major problems yesterday. I gave up. Started up again and input the activation code and its all worked fine. try that key again for the stadium door, it should let you in now

Nope i've still got the same annoying Groundsman telling me to **** off, think he's a bit drunk he keeps saying he's trying to protect the ground from pirates!

Yarr!

Don't give up, he's got to let you in some time. Tell him you want to change the ground size, that will distract him for a bit

Archived