Didn't the patch fix the injuries??

OP.

Think you've been unlucky. Injury rate is alot lower than the demo. I could never play past october in the demo with arsenal coz by october I had 15 injured 1st team players. In my 2 9.1.0 games Injuries have been just right compared to RL IMO. But it still too early to judge, just be careful with them in pre-season. I never let anyone play more than 60 minutes in the pre-season friendlies.

PaulC said that he believed the patch needed to reduce injuries by about 33%. I believed it was more in the area of 50-60%, but hey-ho. It's still a big improvement on the demo and I'm very happy with the game. It took until last February to get FM08 playing this well.

Seems fine to me, if not a little low.I had 2 fringe players injured during the season, andI'm now in November and have had no further injuries since. I think sorting out your pre-season, both in terms of friendlies and training, is crucial to keeping their fitness levels up though. As others have said, rotate a lot, or if you have a small squad (like I have), at least try to keep your friendlies about 5-6 days apart. They'll still be fully fit in time for the main season if they're playing every game at that rate.

For training, I've had mine generally set just below the point it turns into heavy. Not sure how it'll be towards the end of the season, but its going well so far.

Archived