phone activation in australia

the computer i want to use fm09 on doesnt have the net, so i need to activate the game via the phone.... but there is no australian number given for phone activation and the "other" countries phone number given isnt connected and doesnt work when i try to ring.... what can I do? I live in australia and i dont want to refund the game.

What is the correct number to dial for an australian?

the computer i want to use fm09 on doesnt have the net, so i need to activate the game via the phone.... but there is no australian number given for phone activation and the "other" countries phone number given isnt connected and doesnt work when i try to ring.... what can I do? I live in australia and i dont want to refund the game.

What is the correct number to dial for an australian?

G'day sport - is there a technical help line you could ring?

Try also posting in the technical issues forum

Perhaps try the Australian researcher, send him a private mail

I don'y know an answer but try a few of these options. I hope you get it sorted soon

• Administrators

We've had some issues with the phone activation in certain zones, right now there isn't anyone who can help with this. I know it's frustrating but for now best bet is to hold tight and fingers crossed someone will wake up/be online and will be able to help you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

That phone number is correct (1800 770 964).

Though I just wanna say that I didnt pay 80 bucks for a game so that i could spend an hour and a lot of phone credit registering the damn thing. So many issues already and havent even played the game. Am seriously considering not buying any Football manager any more. Ive bought it every year for about 5-6 years now and periodically before that and I won't buy it again if it comes with such a difficult registration process. Even registering Microsoft office is easier...

Archived