FM 09 - Availability in India??

wow! the lack of availability of pirated copies is even causing Indians to look for originals! never thought I'd see that day coming! Another Win for DRM!

dude no DRM etc can ever put a stop to piracy and why do you think most indians look for pirated copies, the foremost reason being the release date which is a lot later for india than the international release...

anyways please someone from SI let me know abt the distributor (if there is one) as soon as possible...?

I'm from Mumbai as well. I'll get it off steam

cost 50 dollars on steam ,but only 30 dollars in the united states,best bet would be to get someone to buy it from there,btw haven't seen a football manager game on the shelf ever so wonder if they have launched it here ever

• 1 month later...
wow! the lack of availability of pirated copies is even causing Indians to look for originals! never thought I'd see that day coming! Another Win for DRM!

Despite people's statements on pirated copies in shops it is still not the right thing to say.

It's actually racist and could cause a lot of contention.

Generally speaking this is more Sega's area than SI's but that's just semantics. I wasn't aware there was an official distributor in India, but that said, I wouldn't be surprised if there was one. In the meantime, is it not possible to order it from an online retailer like Amazon?

Archived