Football Manager 2009 - My Opinions.

I'll open up with the fact that I dont enjoy this game one bit.

1. The absolute joke of a "protection" thing on it.

2. Messed up from the simplest things (printing a bloody code on the back of a manual)

3. Game personally doesnt seem realistic to me.

4. This whole 'Steam' is such a waste of time, who are they and SI to tell me how many times I can install the game and on multiple computers/laptops when i've paid my hard earned money to them for the game

5. The constant problems when trying to access the game again after exiting "already registered this product" or "game not available"

Im already back playing Football Manager 2008 already, I just dont enjoy the new "game".

Few of my friends are the same, we used to enjoy our games, frequently compare and talk about it, but we've all come to the conclusion that 09 is disappointing and 08 is far better.

Ive been waiting for ages for this game, expecting big big things, but im afraid that its going downhill, and fast here, and soon enough we'll be in the Champ Manager situation.

So nothing about the game really then? Just ****ed off with the DRM?

"Game personally doesnt seem realistic to me." Does that about cover your opinion of the game? What isn't realistic?

This is essentially the same game as FM08 with a few tweaks and additions. To say it doesn't seem realistic and say you are back to FM08 is kind of ironic.

What annoys me then is the fact teams on this game dont seem to perform anywhere near what the stats suggest they should.

Also, the fact that my centre forwards half time ratings are always 4.something to a maximum of 5.2, nothing else. No matter what ive tried to do, it still happens, change of player, change of tactics, they still end up between the same brackets

My Prem season after 25 games currently stands with Arsenal top, Liverpool 15th, Chelsea 16th, and me at 10th.

And then Bolton are 3rd and Fulham are in 5th.

I play bottom of the league and lose or draw when I have the best possible team out and a highly creative team, yet they create 0 chances

08 was enjoyable, quicker (personally), performances represented stats, no weird ratings like those above at half time.

Who are you tell tell us when we can and can't post?

It just helps if there is a valid point to each post... It is hard to post a constructive reply when the OP doesn't actually make sense; "I hate the game" was followed by reasons why the activation process is rubbish. No sense.

I'll open up with the fact that I dont enjoy this game one bit.

1. The absolute joke of a "protection" thing on it.

2. Messed up from the simplest things (printing a bloody code on the back of a manual)

3. Game personally doesnt seem realistic to me.

4. This whole 'Steam' is such a waste of time, who are they and SI to tell me how many times I can install the game and on multiple computers/laptops when i've paid my hard earned money to them for the game

5. The constant problems when trying to access the game again after exiting "already registered this product" or "game not available"

Im already back playing Football Manager 2008 already, I just dont enjoy the new "game".

Few of my friends are the same, we used to enjoy our games, frequently compare and talk about it, but we've all come to the conclusion that 09 is disappointing and 08 is far better.

Ive been waiting for ages for this game, expecting big big things, but im afraid that its going downhill, and fast here, and soon enough we'll be in the Champ Manager situation.

The problems with activation - Its been done to death. Better to post a solution to help others

Why not try an alternative post actually giving your opinion on game play. I think people would find this more interesting...just a thought

Archived