Everyone has gone a bit crazy

I had all the same problems and error key issues as the rest of you lot. But some of the posts in here were beyond belief, I know it's frustrating not being able to play but some people should just learn some patience! sometimes things don't go how they plan but after actually playing the game I'm really impressed. The demo did have a few bugs but they seem to be all but gone, the 3D Match engine works and i don't even have a good graphics card (INTEL 850) The speed is impressive, the injuries are much lower. The player condition is spot on. Your tactics really do make a difference this time out.

All in all play the game a bit and then start posting things about how SI are this that and the other, from what I can see alot of people at SI work very hard to ensure customers are satisfied, especially people like Miles who constantly keep in contact with people on here regarding the game, you don't get that from alot of games.

I hope you lot all enjoy the game when you get to play it.

I have to say some people take the power of 30 pounds far too seriously. I mean we don't complain when we get drunk waste 30 pounds drinking alchohol and wake up in our own vomit.

Cause most of the time it's not your vomit you wake up in

nor your own bed ;)

Still i guess i can be more cheerful, it only cost me £6 and my copy of pro evo 08 :D Gamestation got robbed

Today I learnt that there are people out there sadder than me, who have a connection to video games that far surpasses mine. And for that, I pity them.

Think how many pubs will have gone into the red cause people were clicking a next button instead of going out to drink

SI is the cause of the Recession

I'm so glad to see a reasonable post at last. It's true; every year we get a gang of disrespectful and ungrateful teenagers dissing the game and all the hard work of everyone at SI. They neither understand, more do they take the time to judge the game from a reasonable angle. They just moan.

People asked for 3D graphics last year. They get them and they're still not impressed. One guy quoted the full extent of his knowledge and said they look like spectrum graphics. I'm guessing he hasn't played spectrum games for a while.

I'm impressed they managed to add 3D graphics to the extensive game they have built and have them look so impressive and give me such a real feel of a true game of football. Getting all that data to work in 3D must have been a task.

Of course few people look at the bigger picture.

Archived