This is just irritating

it sometimes takes up to 10 seconds.. with the odd black screen before it loads and i have a v. good gaming rig.

some people have been saying its the advertising billboards... but i think its just poor coding that the match engine does not render immediately.

Yeh. I've got a Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 processor and a Nvidia geforce 9800gtx. Still takes around 10 seconds.
No more than 10 secs probley less i do have qaudcore Q6600 2.40ghz 4gb ram so that mite make adiffrence

i got q9450 4gb of ram and 2900xt and it took 5 secs

"No more than 10 secs probley less i do have qaudcore Q6600 2.40ghz 4gb ram so that mite make adiffrence"

and you find that fast?

5 secs already slow to me

On my old PC it took 1 minute. This is the main reason I bought a new PC it was doing my head in. Takes seconds now.

you bought a com just for that game?

Unfortunately that is the price to pay for having 3D graphics - you'll notice games like PES take a while to load the match too.

dude even 2d also same issue

Gotta say 10 secs don't sound real bad to me.

For me:

TIME = MONEY

FM players always find something to moan about

EVERY game has to load graphical content no matter how good the graphics are, it's impossible for meshes and textures to instantly be viewable. That's technology, deal with it

Trying too hard dude.. so you also a moaner cause you fm player i believe?

dude even 2d also same issue

For me:

TIME = MONEY

Trying too hard dude.. so you also a moaner cause you fm player i believe?

Yes I moaned plenty last year when 08 came out, but not about technical issues due to hardware limitations that SI have absolutely no way of preventing

20-30 seconds for me.

Considering its loading a lot of similar stuff in each time, and if that is causing the match delay - why not cache it? If you have the memory.

Its quite a pain at the moment. I could understand if it was loading in complex graphics, but c'mon, its FM :)

20-30 seconds for me.

Considering its loading a lot of similar stuff in each time, and if that is causing the match delay - why not cache it? If you have the memory.

Its quite a pain at the moment. I could understand if it was loading in complex graphics, but c'mon, its FM :)

How to cache?

Archived