how would you do it?

Can someone plz recommend a starting lineup for me because i'm not sure what the best lineup is. I use jambo dave's formation by the way (3-5-2). Also who would you buy or sell? Hahnemann is on the transfer list and tales has been loaned out. My transfer budget is ..........................£0. Eddie Gaven is coming on a free in a couple of months. icon_wink.gif Also is there anyway to stop your club losing money? I am Reading, i won promotion in the first season and i am now in my second. Nothing seems to affect my clubs financial issues. icon_confused.gif

Marcus Hahnemann GK £550,000

Graham Stack GK £900,000

Oscar Ustari GK £4.7m

Vagner Leonardelli SW/DC £4.2m

Jacob Lekgetho DL £275,000

Leumir DR £6.5m

Umit Davala DR £350,000

Mario Melchiot D R/C £1.3m

Paulo Cannavaro DC £1.4m

Jonathan Fortune DC £1m

Flavio Conceicao DMC £400,000

Dietmar Hamann DMC £1.4m

Alexandre Favaro M R/C £1.9m

Lula MC £1.3m

Tales MC £975,000

Francisco Javier De Pedro AML £675,000

Ze Roberto AM L/C £1.7m

Augusto Fernandez AM R/C £1.1m

Wagner AMC £10m

Sebastian Zuniga AM/SC £2.6m

Quavas Kirk AM/F RC £1.5m

Muriqui AM/F RC £6.5m

Bedi Buval AM/SC £450,000

Cleberson SC £1.4m

Thiago SC £1.7m

Can someone plz recommend a starting lineup for me because i'm not sure what the best lineup is. I use jambo dave's formation by the way (3-5-2). Also who would you buy or sell? Hahnemann is on the transfer list and tales has been loaned out. My transfer budget is ..........................£0. Eddie Gaven is coming on a free in a couple of months. icon_wink.gif Also is there anyway to stop your club losing money? I am Reading, i won promotion in the first season and i am now in my second. Nothing seems to affect my clubs financial issues. icon_confused.gif

Marcus Hahnemann GK £550,000

Graham Stack GK £900,000

Oscar Ustari GK £4.7m

Vagner Leonardelli SW/DC £4.2m

Jacob Lekgetho DL £275,000

Leumir DR £6.5m

Umit Davala DR £350,000

Mario Melchiot D R/C £1.3m

Paulo Cannavaro DC £1.4m

Jonathan Fortune DC £1m

Flavio Conceicao DMC £400,000

Dietmar Hamann DMC £1.4m

Alexandre Favaro M R/C £1.9m

Lula MC £1.3m

Tales MC £975,000

Francisco Javier De Pedro AML £675,000

Ze Roberto AM L/C £1.7m

Augusto Fernandez AM R/C £1.1m

Wagner AMC £10m

Sebastian Zuniga AM/SC £2.6m

Quavas Kirk AM/F RC £1.5m

Muriqui AM/F RC £6.5m

Bedi Buval AM/SC £450,000

Cleberson SC £1.4m

Thiago SC £1.7m

i am not familiar with the stats of most of the players but I have had insance success with Jambo Daves tactic. Good cup runs will take care of your money woes.

I generally play a DMC on either side of the central (attacking) MC. The central guy must have good dribbling, movement and shooting skills.

I won't play any player with less than 80% condition so I sub them out regardless of their ratings.

I am fanatical about workrate wratings and won't play anyone with less than 10, even forwards. I think this is especially important for the ML and MR because they need to track back in defence....

Your defenders must have good positioning, tackling and heading.

You can get by with a DL and DR in the back three, just make sure you play the DR on the right (doh). Try the sweeper in the central DC position.

make sure your wingers have good dribbling and movement, same for the forward that has RWB set.

Double check your man-marking setup. if you get that wrong it seems to mess up the whole formation.

Good luck!

Archived