hated the wait but what a game

It's way too early to start comparing it to previous versions. And I've already found a negative - the press conference get repetitive pretty quickly. It's basically the media system, but presented slightly differently and a few extra questions thrown in. However, it FEELS much better than the way it used to be. It's certainly not changing my view, which is that FM09 is a resounding success.

man i could of killed but once it activated what a game the best ever well done si for this game

Can you explain why you feel this way?

At the moment it's not really all that different to last year for me, other than I cannot get my kits to show up or change the view of the icons in the 2d mode.

Way I feel at the moment, its going in the bin after 1 day and back to 08. Going to give it a good go today to see if I feel any different by the end of it.

• SI Staff
Can you explain why you feel this way?

At the moment it's not really all that different to last year for me, other than I cannot get my kits to show up or change the view of the icons in the 2d mode.

Way I feel at the moment, its going in the bin after 1 day and back to 08. Going to give it a good go today to see if I feel any different by the end of it.

Sounds like a graphical issue that would relate to your graphics card. What one do you have?

HI Mark,

You might not be the best person to ask but how do we find out how many activations we've used. I only have the game on one comp jutst now but have activated more times online and on the phone than i'd care to remember.

PS Love the game and feel guys like yourself who actually make the game have been badly let down by those at SI and Sega who came up with the DRM idea as it has soured what should have been a great gaming experience for many.

I must be one of the lucky ones.Had no problems with activation and the game itself runs perfectly. I cant comment to much on the game itself untill played for longer, but so far i am very impressed. I just feel sorry for S.I that a great game like this is going to be overshadowed by all the activation problems others have had.

Archived