WWSM or FM?

Guys, I'm in the United States and I've been reading comments about how the Americans have to wait a few more days for WWSM. My question is, what are the major differences between WWSM and FM? Is it mainly just the name? I'm trying to figure out if I want to order the boxed version of WWSM from Amazon or just go ahead and order FM with the patch off of Steam tonight. I've heard some negative things about Steam, can anybody help me out? I loved the demo and would like to play the full version sooner than later.

Mainly the word "soccer" instead of football, and head coach instead of manager.

However SOME third party apps, skins, facepacks, graphics, etc, may not work with it. I haven't had a problem with skins, facepacks, and graphics, but no real-time editor like FMM will work for me.

But the whole concept of giving us a different product annoys me.

i am from and live in the states and i have never bought wwsm. you don't have to. you can order FM online from gameplay.com and others. if you're used to and prefer watching the european game on tv then you won't be thrown by the handful of language differences. I think they were trying to make FM more accessible to an american audience with wwsm but again, its up to you.

Guys, I'm in the United States and I've been reading comments about how the Americans have to wait a few more days for WWSM. My question is, what are the major differences between WWSM and FM? Is it mainly just the name? I'm trying to figure out if I want to order the boxed version of WWSM from Amazon or just go ahead and order FM with the patch off of Steam tonight. I've heard some negative things about Steam, can anybody help me out? I loved the demo and would like to play the full version sooner than later.

I wish we could download FM from steam. :)

WWSM is for those who don't follow the international game and don't know the rhetoric. I'd wager most haunting these forums would prefer FM. I would, but the only download option given to Norte Americanos is WWSM. You may have to mail-order from abroad FM, if that's your preference and you have the patience.

Archived