Steam

:mad: I wish I hadn't bothered buying this game. I bought the game much earlier tonight through Steam and I can't even play the game, it keeps giving me the same garbage that my product activation code is invalid and I have used the link and various combinations and no joy.

What am I supposed to do.:confused:

:mad:

:mad: I wish I hadn't bothered buying this game. I bought the game much earlier tonight through Steam and I can't even play the game, it keeps giving me the same garbage that my product activation code is invalid and I have used the link and various combinations and no joy.

What am I supposed to do.:confused:

:mad:

keep doing what your doing try try try try try and try again took me 8hrs seems to be worth it though

I can't stand Steam. It's like communism, its good in theory, but once you actually have it up and running its actually a piece of crap

I bought Fallout 3 for 100 bucks. Game wouldn't start for 1 week until Bethesda finally gave my some support to fix the problem

I bought FM 2009 for 100 bucks. Wouldn't let me authenticate my key. When it finally does, the game refused to start.

Archived