Nation hop!

All at SI. I read the Blog on FMH 2007..needless to say it sounds superb. One question though, I still don't understand if we'll be able to manage in different countries during our "careers" ?? Will I be able to apply, for example, for the job of managing Juventus after leaving/getting sacked from Chelsea??? Sorry if I'm being stupid, maybe it was in black and white but couldn't see anything. International Management... icon14.gificon14.gificon_biggrin.gif

All at SI. I read the Blog on FMH 2007..needless to say it sounds superb. One question though, I still don't understand if we'll be able to manage in different countries during our "careers" ?? Will I be able to apply, for example, for the job of managing Juventus after leaving/getting sacked from Chelsea??? Sorry if I'm being stupid, maybe it was in black and white but couldn't see anything. International Management... icon14.gificon14.gificon_biggrin.gif

• SI Staff

I'm afraid you can't move between countries when managing in FMH2007 - simply put I haven't worked out how to keep two leagues active at once in the game currently (due to memory and processor limitation) .... sorry.

But the international management is fairly cool - I've also adapted it so there are more nations available than there would be otherwise by directing a certain number of 'regens' to your nation if you're managing an international side and somewhat short of available players.

Shame about not being able to switch between nations in game, but maybe one for the future icon_wink.gif.

International management on the go sounds amazing, but can you manage club and country at the same time as in PC version, or is this not possible yet due to processing and memory limitations?

Also, whilst on the subject of nations, have all the countries and leagues been confirmed yet, and if so what are they?

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">International management on the go sounds amazing, but can you manage club and country at the same time as in PC version, or is this not possible yet due to processing and memory limitations? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes you can manage both at the same time.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Also, whilst on the subject of nations, have all the countries and leagues been confirmed yet, and if so what are they? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

New Leagues & competitions

(ie. all the ones from last year plus)

A League (Australia)

Portuguese 1st & second divisions

Belgian 1st & second divisions

Extra leagues in France, Italy, Germany & Spain

World Cup Qualifying

European Championship

Asian Nations Cup

Would it be possible to select a number of leagues for any country? In FMH 06 the country with the most leagues was England which had 5 . So would it be possible to choose 5 legues from different countries?

Example: England - Premiership & Championship , Scotland - SPL and French first and second league which would make 5 leagues in total.

Sorry if this sounds a bit complicated

Archived