Will this be the last FM?

Well it will be my last FM IF you ever have to go through this registration/activation crap again.

What a complete and utter joke it has been.

You have the 0 and o problem I and 1 problem and then on top of that the servers didn't work/couldn't cope.

Never ever have I had to jump through hoops to simply play a game I have legally purchased and I can promise you never will I again.

Yes it was a pain in the neck to have the CD in the drive everytime you wanted to play but this year has been a complete and utter shambles.

For those that are actually sticking up for SI and or SEGA, have a day off because they have made a right pigs ear of this release day without any question - They deserve all the flak that is being aimed at them in my view.

Yeh i agree i hope not. I was as ****ed off as anyone when the thing wouldn't activate and admit may have said a few things e.g. how it was a bit of a farce. However the quality of the game itself is pretty good. I think if they hadn't had the problems the game would certainly be widly praised a shame really that a lot of the hard work done at SI is going to get overshadowed by this. Hopefully in the next few days when things get sorted out alot of the negatives should disapear. Though I would recommend they go back to the old system next year so much more reliable.

they're not going to pack it in because of people saying 'OMG IT DOESN'T WORK 'SI SORT IT OUT' 'WORST RELEASE DAY EVER'. People on here are fools. One day it's 'THE DEMO IS AWFUL' the next it's 'SORRY SI, THE DEMO IS ACTUALLY GOOD'.

a release day hiccup will not cause them to quit making the game. End of discussion.

C;mon they are a established professional business the only reason they would pack it in is if the finances tell them they have to.

If they need to address the abuse and childish behavior on the forums they could simply shut the forums down rather than close the business.

With all the abuse SI are getting will they say 'enough is enough' and pack it in?

Highly unlikely, it's still one helluva profitable game. What the abuse may "achieve" however, is less SI/Sega interaction on the message boards. After all, they don't get paid to come on here - they get paid to do other things. People would do well to bear that in mind before launching into a tirade of abuse.

Archived