Crashes at Match Screen....

After the long wait, i got in at around 9:30. Look superb, plays great and generally very impressed with the new FM.

However, after going through the usual first few days routine, i went to play a friendly. Once i clicked "go to match", the game froze, and was not responding! This happened on the demo also, and am not sure what to do!

Can anyone who is not enjoying the game please let me know what i could possibly do to solve this?

After the long wait, i got in at around 9:30. Look superb, plays great and generally very impressed with the new FM.

However, after going through the usual first few days routine, i went to play a friendly. Once i clicked "go to match", the game froze, and was not responding! This happened on the demo also, and am not sure what to do!

Can anyone who is not enjoying the game please let me know what i could possibly do to solve this?

Update your sound drivers and graphics card drivers. If you tell me your sound and graphics card, i'll get the drivers for ya.

end the process from task manager (accessed via CTRL+ALT+DEL) and try again. Sigmatel recently updated drivers I think, make sure your sound drivers are up-to-date.

would it help if i turned the sound off? it is a new laptop so should be fine. #

thanks

Archived