PDA

View Full Version : Decided to buy off steam- no problems so far...hasnt asked me for code

R9RonaldoR9
14-11-2008, 23:32
I downloaded it, then clicked launch at the bottom. I didnt even see it download the patch or anything then it showed me the code(not to type it in, just showed me it).I then got into the game and i see its version 9.1 and it hasnt asked me for any code yet.......HOWEVER i was a bit confused as everyone was saying about the code so i went to ''Activate a product on steam'' and typed the code in-----it didnt recongnise it!!! weird?? but the game plays...so far

stufair
14-11-2008, 23:34
No because you have bought it direct from them they know it's a legal copy so you already have the key into the game no need to activate.

R9RonaldoR9
14-11-2008, 23:46
No because you have bought it direct from them they know it's a legal copy so you already have the key into the game no need to activate.

ooo, ok thanks for clearing that up mate

ruddy9
14-11-2008, 23:54
hiya! what is all the STEAM stuff about coz it always seems to be working through it!

stufair
14-11-2008, 23:59
hiya! what is all the STEAM stuff about coz it always seems to be working through it!

Steam is their download partner.
Bought it through them because i couldn't wait till the shops opened this morning and it all worked fine no activation just straight into playing.
So glad i did now would be doing my head in if i had to wait this long to play it.