Unplayable for me. Whats going wrong?

I am a big fan of Fm series (cm)... I love this version. I think it is the best FM ever especially with the 3d.

but i just cant play the game.

I meet the required and recomended settings. Well i do have a 1.6ghz computer and running vista BUT, it is dual core so i guess it wont be a problem. Got 4 gb rams (but only 3.4 is read since i am running vista 32 bit) and a 8800 gtx video card.

The problem is that the game freezes on me constantly. The computer runs fine but the game freezes. I had this freeze over 10 times in 1 hour. I restarted the computer, updated steam, i also have the latest update. But the game freezes all the time.

Is there a way around this (i have the latest drivers for everything):..

Other problems i found so far were

1-) when loading the game from steam it takes a bit more than 30 seconds for me to finally see the begining logos of the game. it just takes too much time

2-) when i get in a match with 3d, it says seting up match but takes over 15 seconds. why so slow always?

3-) Freezing as i mentioned above

4-) Sometimes when in a mid of a game i want to do substitutions and get into tactics. But isee that some of my players are shown as duplicates. For example i use

4-2-3-1 tactic. Berbatov being my lone striker. And as AMC i got Rooney, the problem is right next to Berbatov, there is another Berbatov (towards left of the original) and right after Rooney there is another Rooney (towards right). I can go take screenshots and post this issue if you guys want.

5-) I also wonder why cant i turn off steam while playing the game? when i want to turn it off it says i have to close the applications that are running through steam. I mean if i ever loose my internet connection, will this mean i wont be able to play the game even in offline mode?

Please SI. what am i doing wrong. Are these normal bugs that some other people are experiencing (and if yes, why?) or am i a rare case?

I am a big fan of Fm series (cm)... I love this version. I think it is the best FM ever especially with the 3d.

but i just cant play the game.

I require the min and recomended settings. Well i do have a 1.6ghz computer and running vista BUT, it is dual core so i guess it wont be a problem. Got 3.4 gb rams and a 8800 gtx video card.

The problem is that the game freezes on me constantly. The computer runs fine but the game freezes. I had this freeze over 10 times in 1 hour. I restarted the computer, updated steam, i also have the latest update. But the game freezes all the time.

Is there a way around this (i have the latest drivers for everything):..

Other problems i found so far were

1-) when loading the game from steam it takes a bit more than 30 seconds for me to finally see the begining logos of the game. it just takes too much time

2-) when i get in a match with 3d, it says seting up match but takes over 15 seconds. why so slow always?

3-) Freezing as i mentioned above

4-) Sometimes when in a mid of a game i want to do substitutions and get into tactics. But isee that some of my players are shown as duplicates. For example i use

4-2-3-1 tactic. Berbatov being my lone striker. And as AMC i got Rooney, the problem is right next to Berbatov, there is another Berbatov (towards left of the original) and right after Rooney there is another Rooney (towards right). I can go take screenshots and post this issue if you guys want.

5-) I also wonder why cant i turn off steam while playing the game? when i want to turn it off it says i have to close the applications that are running through steam. I mean if i ever loose my internet connection, will this mean i wont be able to play the game even in offline mode?

Please SI. what am i doing wrong. Are these normal bugs that some other people are experiencing (and if yes, why?) or am i a rare case?

For 5). Simply, logout of Steam. And save your password (login automatically). Then login to Steam, and click File >> Offline mode. Then you can play the game Offline.

Archived