Game freezing when trying to go to match.

After 3 hours of messing about with the authentication i finally managed to get the game running.

I then set out selecting my team for a pre-season friendly, after all the messing about i was quite looking forward to finally checking out the game in full flow.

However, once i tried to proceed to the match the game froze. I've read a few articles about this problem but still have no way of sorting this.

I have downloaded and installed the patch but that made no difference.

I paid £30 for this, but have yet to see the game in action. That is awful considering the many years SI have been working on this product. I am so annoyed by all of this messing around. I feel totally ripped off.

Does anyone know a way around this problem?

Or am i going to have to wait for another patch to fix this?

Why the hell has this game been released when it is obviously riddled with bugs?

I tried playing the game in a window (alt+enter) and the match did load up and ran smoothly.

However, the game froze again whilst loading match data for other pre-season friendlys.

I can't believe that this game was ever released when it is obviously nowhere near the standard of a finished game ready for sale.

SI should be working around the clock to release a 2nd patch asap.

Lets hope they are, as this is a complete and utter shambles.

For shame SI, for shame.

i got the same problem,...can someone tell me what to do to get rid of this problem,...its really irritating when this happen,im sure it got nothing to do with my laptop because im using a high spec gaming laptop....if i can play WOW with this i dont think i should have problem with FM....its getting on my nerve

my game is freezing duirng a matches and i am having to wait anywhere from 2-6 minutes,then continuing, does any1 think this may be the same problem?

p.s. this is with the 9.01 patch installed.

that was the problem i had before. Try to turn of threading to see if it help you. It solved my problem

i got the same problem,...can someone tell me what to do to get rid of this problem,...its really irritating when this happen,im sure it got nothing to do with my laptop because im using a high spec gaming laptop....if i can play WOW with this i dont think i should have problem with FM....its getting on my nerve

My PC is a high spec machine too and it was affacting by the freezing problem on friday. i solved it by turning off threading. haven't had a problem since

Archived