Rooney Scores yet no Shot on Target

and another bug

loaned gudjohnsen... he came

then i was able to offer barca to re loan him?! so i did 2 see what happened, and it came up gudjohnsen set to sign on loan.. accept or reject... even though he was already with me

i honestly just want my money back

9.0.1 patch rooney scored, yet didnt count as a shot on target on the system

ffs sigames

Deflection?

Cross that dropped into the net?

There are a few ways that you can score without a shot on target.

Hardly a gamebreaker anyway.

and another bug

loaned gudjohnsen... he came

then i was able to offer barca to re loan him?! so i did 2 see what happened, and it came up gudjohnsen set to sign on loan.. accept or reject... even though he was already with me

i honestly just want my money back

If you mean you wanted to extend his loan then thats exactly what is supposed to happen.

You have spoiled the game for yourself by starting out with the intention of finding problems. These are not even remotely game breaking issues.

You are only bothered because you found two bugs (and even that is highly debatable), not because those bugs have any serious consequence to your game.

I wouldn't comment and I certainly don't want to start an argument, but if you get some perspective on it you will realise that neither of these issues matter in the grand scheme of things and you might actually end up enjoying yourself. If it took half the day to activate, then at least give it a couple of days playing time before making a judgement, otherwise you are just depriving yourself.

Archived