Please help me someone...

bc23

Hi guys,

Bought the game today and put disc in to my Disc drive but the PC just isn't picking it up...

I've put it in all other PCs in the house and auto-runs perfectly, tried old Footy Managers disks in the drive and they are picked up perfect, it just seems to be the new disc.

Any suggestions?

Cheers people

Hi guys,

Bought the game today and put disc in to my Disc drive but the PC just isn't picking it up...

I've put it in all other PCs in the house and auto-runs perfectly, tried old Footy Managers disks in the drive and they are picked up perfect, it just seems to be the new disc.

Any suggestions?

Cheers people

anyone?

Have you got a dvd drive? As all of the other football manager's was on cd. This one is on dvd.

It has the DVD symbol on the disc drawer so i'm presuming so...

The PC's about 3 years old but is a high-spec so can't be down to age.

Doing my box in this stupid game...

It has the DVD symbol on the disc drawer so i'm presuming so...

The PC's about 3 years old but is a high-spec so can't be down to age.

Doing my box in this stupid game...

You can do it a different way. Download Steam

Steam= http://store.steampowered.com/about/

Then. Make a account, and login. Then you'll see a thing called activate game, click that. Enter the code from your Football Manager 2009 manual. Then it'll start to download, when thats done. You'll be able to play, no disc required or anything.

Enjoy.

None of that's workin....

Like i've said i tried the disc in all other pc's/laptops in the house and it auto-runs fine....tried other disc's in this PC as well and they run fine it just seems to be this disc...when i put it in there isn't even the noise of when the PC is trying to read a disc.

Getting really ****ed off...i'll try a DVD in the drive n c wat happens

Archived