This is a joke!!

What can I say . .. Ive been buying the football manager series since it started, and this edition - all hyped up - has seriously let me down, not only did it take me ni on 4 hours to install - party no thanks to the awful software from Valve , aswel as a serial key! I understand why there is a serial / CD Key with the game, but come on GET IT RIGHT! Not only didnt it work, but to register online was a joke especially with STEAMS hamster powered servers which didnt work . . . (for me anyhow) But why oh why use STEAM??? Its the worst software available for games . . . I speak for many people, mainly gamers who dispise it. That aside the game looks good and plays well . . . Finally, will this messing about convince me to get FM Live? Definately definately NOT. :thdn:

What a F** ing mare,

Ive waited ages for this, been buying Fm/Cm since 02. In fact its the only game i buy each year coz i get my value for money. what the F*** have you done with this Activation B***lox im so ****ed off its untrue..... why have you sold out? i bought the game earlier today, installed and ive tried both different ways to activate (Steam/Unisomething) and im still without a game to play. ive gone through all the options read mes, help me files and still my code is not vaild.... then i get told i dont know the difference from what character i put in. " Ive gone through them all" but the code is quite clear. Please SI what you doing teaming up with commercial people... my night ruined....nice one!

Im unable to do the key code thing i have used the website to see if it changes but it says it doesn't work and its unable to do it so what can i do you really are annoying me SI is there any problems i want an official answer

Are you using upper or lower case letters? Lower case worked for me.

i started my installation of fm2009 at 7 this evening and only just managed to install it now. but now its saying that i have a grphic problem never had this issue with any other fm game or cm game does anyone have any advice??? ive tried everyhelp site i can use and rang everyone i know and still no joy. there must be someone who can help.......please.............

i started my installation of fm2009 at 7 this evening and only just managed to install it now. but now its saying that i have a grphic problem never had this issue with any other fm game or cm game does anyone have any advice??? ive tried everyhelp site i can use and rang everyone i know and still no joy. there must be someone who can help.......please.............

Check all your drivers are up to date including DirectX (there's a link in one of the sticky threads at the top). Have you installed the patch?

So we can safely say that if SI go the same way on Live its gunna bomb quicker than an Icelandic bank then! Absolute joke tbh - its just as bad as Lucas Arts not making games for PC any more . . . alienated - thats how I feel. In regards to the graphics issues, you working on 1024 x 768 and / or updated your drivers (simple i know).

To the guys at SI, we loved you now we hate you, make us love you again! DUMP STEAM

is anyone still having problems activating the game this is the worst idea they have ever had

i agree what were they thinking!!!!!I've spent hours trying to sort this out - they're not answering the phone!!They've f***ed up right royally = if it wasn't such a good game I would be thinking twice!!!

Peter - that is a graphics issue - please post in the Technical Forum and read the sticky there - I'm 99.99% confident that will fix the issue for you.

If you read through and don't understand - please PM me - but we have researched the issues and created an informative sticky that WILL assist you :)

Good luck and let me know if you get stuck

Peter - that is a graphics issue - please post in the Technical Forum and read the sticky there - I'm 99.99% confident that will fix the issue for you.

If you read through and don't understand - please PM me - but we have researched the issues and created an informative sticky that WILL assist you :)

I will report back, cheers mate

What an incredibly helpful chap you are! If the rest of your team put the effort in to assist people on the forum like you do, i'm sure much of the whining and moaning would soon dissapear!

Archived