Is anybody happy ????

I love how all week the people that bought the game in North America have been complaining about SI changing the release date on us a week before the game comes out. All we have heard from the people in Europe was quit whining. I kept making the point that if the game was delayed in Europe there would be 10,000 people on here whining up a storm. The angry posts would over whelm the message board.

Well the game was not officially delayed in Europe, but it might as well be with all the activation problems. I hate to say it, but I told you so. I must say I am really having fun reading the message board today. Nice work SI, I am almost glad the game was delayed in North America now. It allows me to read this message board all weekend and get a good laugh.

I love how all week the people that bought the game in North America have been complaining about SI changing the release date on us a week before the game comes out. All we have heard from the people in Europe was quit whining. I kept making the point that if the game was delayed in Europe there would be 10,000 people on here whining up a storm. The angry posts would over whelm the message board.

Well the game was not officially delayed in Europe, but it might as well be with all the activation problems. I hate to say it, but I told you so. I must say I am really having fun reading the message board today. Nice work SI, I am almost glad the game was delayed in North America now. It allows me to read this message board all weekend and get a good laugh.

Are you deliberately trying to collect infractions?

I thought I told you to stop trolling. Don't make me come down there.

yeah, been playing since 11am this morning and loving the game, loving the challenge and all the new features and its so refreshing having to find the good players again rather than going through the motions with every new game!

Not got the game yet, maybe I should be happy after seeing the reaction on here. Not that surprised unfortunately. Its not just these forums either, go have a look on amazon, average rating was 1.5/5 stars when I looked.

Anyhow, I'm kinda hoping any problems will be sorted shortly, so to those that are happy and playing - what is it in the new version that you're really enjoying? Is it the new features, or just the whole thing? Since I'm now well aware of all the installation problems, I'd like to know just how good the actual game is, especially now its been patched. Played the demo a little but can't really get into a game I know will finish after half a season.

Superb game. Probably the best version ever. I had to wait for about 4 hours to activate. Maybe mildy annoying, but really not a big deal as some of the disturbing individuals on here are making out. I have alternative elements to my life and have been out for a few beers with my friends.

On getting back I have activated and played a few games and all has come together very well. The patch has fixed almost all of the major issues in the demo, so another positive is that, compared to FM08, there is a massive improvement in playability this early in the release cycle.

So yeah. Overall, really happy. Just not best happy with the way fellow forum users feel they have the right to behave like aggressive, spoilt children. A good example of what's wrong with our civilisation. But that's another story, altogether! ;)

I am. But then surely nobody was expecting todays registration thing to be anything but a collosal mess? It was in Steams interest to say they could handle a volume they clearly couldn't, and Sega/SI had no reason to doubt them.

Some of us realised this and so activated REALLY early.

Still, I imagine Miles has made a note in his diary : "Whoops. Let's not do that again".

Hopefully the swift adjustment by the parties involved will mean everyone gets to enjoy this game really soon. Although this whole incident has probably erased much of the goodwill SI have built up in their fanbase.

Patched, the game is very good.

VB

Amazing game, best Fm to date i would have to say, 3D is sweet, adds a new dimension to the game and makes it that little bit more addictive and enjoyable

GOOD WORK SI, SHAME ABOUT ACTIVATION, BUT COULDN'T BE PREDICTED! LETS GET BACK TO THE GAME ITSELF, YET TO SEE ANY COMPLAINTS FOR IT!

Amazing game, best Fm to date i would have to say, 3D is sweet, adds a new dimension to the game and makes it that little bit more addictive and enjoyable

GOOD WORK SI, SHAME ABOUT ACTIVATION, BUT COULDN'T BE PREDICTED! LETS GET BACK TO THE GAME ITSELF, YET TO SEE ANY COMPLAINTS FOR IT!

Archived