WSM 2008 data editor problem

Hi , after rebooting my computer , i re-downloaded my WWSM 2008 game that i had previously purchased through Mac Duffy thread that is posted on top of the board, but i noticed my WSM data editor no longer works.

Everytime i double click on my editor , a box pops up which says:

------

"Data editor.exe - Unable to locate companents"

This application has failed to start because MSVCP.DLL was not found..Re-installing the application may fix this problem"

------------

Can someone please help me out here...Before i had rebooted my PC , my editor was working fine and i was able to put myself in the game , but now , the editor wont work..

I downloaded my WWSM the same place..Through the link that is on Mac Duffy's thread above..

Hi , after rebooting my computer , i re-downloaded my WWSM 2008 game that i had previously purchased through Mac Duffy thread that is posted on top of the board, but i noticed my WSM data editor no longer works.

Everytime i double click on my editor , a box pops up which says:

------

"Data editor.exe - Unable to locate companents"

This application has failed to start because MSVCP.DLL was not found..Re-installing the application may fix this problem"

------------

Can someone please help me out here...Before i had rebooted my PC , my editor was working fine and i was able to put myself in the game , but now , the editor wont work..

I downloaded my WWSM the same place..Through the link that is on Mac Duffy's thread above..

Archived