A question for whoever closed my thread...

Why? People have been creating threads all night moaning at SI and how crap they are. I make a thread praising SI's efforts and their commitment and mine gets closed. It's crazy. You just let them moan at you and then close a thread praising you? Seems a bit stupid too me. This thread will get closed aswell but I have now made my point.

Perhaps its because the mods fear it will turn into another thread filled with angry people! Anger fuelled by someone actually praising SI! Im with you Tom, i have been playing most of the day with no problems at all!

I just wonder whether all these angry people have directed or posted, or whatever they do, their disgust on the appropraite websites for the programs which are causing so many people problems, ie steam, softanchor?

Thought not, they post on here because SI listen, anyone who plays the game and sees what a difference the patch makes can verify this! SI IMO have worked bloody hard since the demo was realised and listened, again, to the issues raised!

No doubt this thread will be trolled by angry fire torch wielding gypsies now!

Archived