more than one team

i was just wondering i no you can play with a club and country at same time, but does anyone play with two clubs but in different leagues, as i am liverpool and forrest and it has sort of brought some fun back in to it. plus my liverpool players can go on loan to forrest.

is anyone else in same boat, or do you stick to just the one club??

i was just wondering i no you can play with a club and country at same time, but does anyone play with two clubs but in different leagues, as i am liverpool and forrest and it has sort of brought some fun back in to it. plus my liverpool players can go on loan to forrest.

is anyone else in same boat, or do you stick to just the one club??

I used to get a tad confused when I managed 16 teams in one savegame, although it wasn't all that confusing - just took ages on a matchday.

I have no problem at all with managing two teams in the same league though either.

Doing that vastly increased the enjoyment of my PSV Eindhoven game in CM01/02 when I also added a manager of Ajax, thus giving myself an infinite challenge that could never get too easy and could never fully succeed rather than PSV walking away with the title every year.

Nowadays I tend to just have 2-4 managers in any one savegame though.

Archived