Lads

Just wanted to stay my game is working fine, i have just tried after getting in from work!

But today at work i have been checking this forum most of the day and was livid, why should i be you might ask,my game is fine why is he angry?

I'm angry because the way the consumers have been treated from 11am when i logged onto the forum today no one has said **** all, nothing in response and at times just rude and arrogant.

So from a customer who actually had no problems i am still disgusted

I'm angry because the way the consumers have been treated from 11am when i logged onto the forum today no one has said **** all, nothing in response and at times just rude and arrogant.

Erm....., but SI/SEGA have been around today, and if they haven't responded how could they be rude and arrogant at times?

ummm seems to me they have responded if you just read the threads about fixing the issues etc....Hell these forums are full of moaners! How are Si/Sega to fix these issues if all they are doing is answering the same silly questions over and over in hundreds of threads about the same things!

ummm seems to me they have responded if you just read the threads about fixing the issues etc....Hell these forums are full of moaners! How are Si/Sega to fix these issues if all they are doing is answering the same silly questions over and over in hundreds of threads about the same things!

So at what time did they responf for you?

So at what time did they respond for you?

So at what time did they respond for you?

Mostly in the Authentication and update sticky. Also in the Official Q+A Thread - Activation / DRM sticky, but also in other threads. You only have to search for posts by Miles, Marc Duffy and Muzchap to name but 3 of the people from SI/SEGA who have been online trying to help.

But this is one of the problems of people starting new threads for the same problem. The helpful posts get lost in the mass of similar threads, which turn into slanging matches.

Archived