O'Hara_fan's FMH09 Small Club to Big Club Challenge

The Aim

As some of you may/may not be aware, tucked away in the depths of the CSE forums is one of the most popular challenges, The Small Club to Big Club challenge.

But this challenge has only so far applied to PC versions to the game, so why can't the PSP lovers join in the fun?

The main objective is to take over a club previously unplayable in the game from the lowest possible league to the top, and even Champions League glory.

The Set Up

For the PSP, you can now have a primary league and three other leagues. However, the best set up is to choose just one league, however you are allowed to have as many as you want.

Leagues Allowed

England

Scotland

Spain

France

Germany

Holland

Italy

Portugal

Belgium

Select the lowest reputated club in that league, but immediatly resign from them. Then holiday to the end of the season. At the start of what will be the 2009/2010 season, there should be several spaces open in the job section. Make sure it is in the primary league you have set, and apply to take over one of the jobs.

The Rules

It does not matter which nationality you are, but best bet is to stick to your original nationality (as in mine would be England).

You are then in charge of the club until the remainder 29 seasons have been completed, or you are sacked. If you are sacked, you can either:

a) Holiday to the end of the season and repeat the process you did initially

b) Quit and restart the game

You are not allowed to move clubs, if Tottenham offer you the job, you must decline, as with every other club which offers you.

You are not allowed to manage internationaly until you have won the Champions League with your club.

No unlockables allowed either.

I trust every one of you, so please update how you are going either half seasonally or seasonally, which ever you prefer.

And that leaves me to say if you decide to participate in this challenge, then I wish you the best of luck.

Archived