Wow! Looks like I won't be buying this game

Hey that's a good idea, pirate it so you have an even inferior product. And double that inferiority when the final patch is out in Feb. Even though I beleive it hasn't even been pirated yet, so you'll be waiting longer to pirate than get it properly.

How dumb are you?

I feel pretty dumb to be honest....I'm the more sucker that woke up at 9am this morning to play on my new FM game...paid £27.99 for it, just managed to get it working 60 minutes ago, started a new game, sorted my training and staff out, completely forgot how bad this game was, entered a match, it crashed.....all that lost!!! Thanks for making me wait all day pressing back and continue to finally get it to work SI.....who really has the inferior product??

I enjoy Football Manager but SI.....you are a joke.

wow the things will do to save $30.

Maybe if you don't have it you should go get another frickin job and not be spending your cash on video games

Hey that's a good idea, pirate it so you have an even inferior product. And double that inferiority when the final patch is out in Feb. Even though I beleive it hasn't even been pirated yet, so you'll be waiting longer to pirate than get it properly.

How dumb are you?

It has already been cracked... its not an inferior product when theres nothing missing.

The only hassle with pirated copies is no CD cracks and when a patch comes along, this used to be a legitimate reason to buy the game from Si but now they created a whole new level of BS.

Archived