windowed mode on football manager 2009 help

Yes, you can use FM08 graphics in FM09.

To play in windowed mode (not sure if this works if you authenticated with Steam)

1. Right click on the FM09 icon on your desktop & click properties.

2. In the target field, add "-windowed -small_screen" at the end of the target, with a space between the target & "-windowed -small_screen" & obviously no quotation marks.

3. Click ok & you should be able to play in windowed mode next time you run FM09 :thup:

--------------------

Also, you should probably have FM09 off when doing this.

To play in windowed mode (not sure if this works if you authenticated with Steam)

2. In the target field, add "-windowed -small_screen" at the end of the target, with a space between the target & "-windowed -small_screen" & obviously no quotation marks.

3. Click ok & you should be able to play in windowed mode next time you run FM09 :thup:

--------------------

thanks, i have been looking for this for ages

Every time I do this, it runs in windowed mode for 2 seconds then says "fm.exe has encountered a problem and will now close".

Any explanation/solution to this :) ?

I'm not sure, a few other people have had this problem while using the method I gave.

What I would suggest is that you delete the bit I told you to add to the target field & just continue playing FM without windowed mode :(

--------------------

:D thankyou so much, works with steam! no more freezing troubles :D

love you!! ;)

Archived