Green and orange box!!!

Have finally managed to activate and start playing but now large green and orange box has appeared in bottom right hand corner of the screen blocking out the dialogue which comes up!! Nothing seems to get rid of it -anyone else got the same problem or managed to solve it - please??!!

• SI Staff
Have finally managed to activate and start playing but now large green and orange box has appeared in bottom right hand corner of the screen blocking out the dialogue which comes up!! Nothing seems to get rid of it -anyone else got the same problem or managed to solve it - please??!!

Can I confirm that you are running the patch v9.1?

I have the same problem! but no solution.

after hours of not been able to get past softanchor, i turn on computer for another attempt. however it missed out the auth and went right into the game. but with the orange box thing.

if you dont run the updated version, there is NO box. but with the patch there is.

Hi Suzie.

Thanks for that.

Gang, go to steam, then tools, then settings, then on the in-game tab, un-tick the box.

Cheers for that can i just add that if you are on the game save quit then do it because otherwise(on mine anyway) it didn't remove the box so go off the game do what worral 23 said then reload the game and enjoy than you very much

Archived