Lower case code got me activated...

Tried for hours with upper case, absolute disaster, kept getting that stupid "cannot connect" message...tried once with lower case...activated in seconds. Please try this if you are still having problems.

I hope this helps a few of the poor sods who have spent the day fruitlessly trying to activate this bitch.:thdn:

Just waiting for the damn patch to download now...bummer of a day eh folks?:mad:

Guest Lander12345

Been a member for a long time here but never posted but I'm posting now just to tell you that you're officially my hero of the day :D

Had the game activated earlier but when I closed it it didnt work anymore (the well documented 'key already in use') but now I tried it in lower case and it works

Thx man

I have to say that I am in the other side as I was trying with lower case for a couple of hours with no success on my desktop pc. I try on my laptop and go straight to upper case and it worked first time. I then go back to the desktop and try upper case and it worked first time again

I have to say that I am in the other side as I was trying with lower case for a couple of hours with no success on my desktop pc. I try on my laptop and go straight to upper case and it worked first time. I then go back to the desktop and try upper case and it worked first time again

LOL. Getting this game going was never gonna be easy was it? Absolutely crazy! :D

Archived