Ridley99s good young players 09

This thread is for the good young players that i have found (under the age of 21), I have tried to avoid the obvious players e.g Bojan, Wilshere trying to find the undiscovered gems as usual, feel free to add to this:

Niko Kalinic, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Henrique, Fabiano Santacroce, Sergio Asenjo, Jerome Boateng, Sotiris Ninis, Gabriel Machado, Jonjo Shelvey, Eyal Golasa, Diego Buonanotte, Robert Acquafresca, Mauro Zarate, Steven Defour, Axel Witsel, Kanu, Maor Bozaglo, Per Ciljan Skjelbred, Hulk(yes thats his nickname), Zoran Tosic, Douglas

Thats after spending 30 mins on the game

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll add a couple then.

Theo Walcott - already had him and we already know he's quality, but i'm at the end of my first season and he's worth 33M, his stats are brilliant :D

Victor Moses, cheap as chips and would walk into any championship side imo, it's only a matter of time before he's in my Arsenal team.

For all im telling you the names im not telling you anything else so it doesnt totally spoil the game for you all.

Latest batch:

Luigi Vitale, Lucas Trecarichi, Georginio Wijnaldum, Tamas Kadar, Macauley Chrisantus, Lukman Haruna, Daniel Opare, Zakari Boucher, David De Gea, Stevan Jovetic, Jozy altidore, Miralem Pjanic, Federico Laurito(hes back!), Iago, Younousse Sankhare, Mamadou Sakho, Eden Hazard, Lars Bender, Bakary Sare, Kermit Erasmus(not the frog lol), Rabiu Ibrahim, Yoel Goldstein, Alipio, Mauro Diaz

Yeah he's got some great stats, everything needed for an awesome centre back, i'd highly recommend him if you need one, costs a bit but after my clear out i had over 100 million to spend, only managed to spend a bit though, it's too much money for me :D

I do like the way your not restricted though, in the other ones you could only have 60 million even if you sold someone.

Yeah, the thing is with a team like Arsenal or Man Utd, there's already a brilliant squad that can cruise the league, i didn't buy anyone in the first season apart from Sneijder and Moses, there's already loads of good youngsters at Arsenal!

This season though, i've offloaded players like Rosicky, Randall, Denilson etc

I had a massive squad, sometimes i don't like to get rid of players because they play for Arsenal irl but in the end you've got to be ruthless! :D

A couple I have found;

Omar Koroma SC Portsmouth- Scored 7 goals in 15 apperances last season for me...most of them as substitute, best attributes are dribbling, decisions, pace, technique and movement.

Eyong Enoh AMC Ajax - Dribbling, Heading, Passing, Agression, Decisions, Movement, Stamina, Strength all 16+ and other stats above 13 except for leadership

Having just played on the game for a few days I am struggling to get any young players on loan. Having searched the database and looking around there appears to be a lack of youngsters that I can go for. Could this be down to the game database being smaller on the PSP as just running the English BSP & above & Scottish Premier.

Playing as Crewe my budget is tiny so need to look at loans.

Thanks for any advice as I remember on the P.C you could look in the reserve squads of teams and pick them up.

Regards

adtranz

Archived