accept defeat, for now

accept defeat si and give your 3rd party's a default activation key so we can all get on and play with our game. I hope you have learned your lesson about involving 3rd parties.

"we are unable to process your unlock request. to recieve a new key please visit www.sigames.com error {-703}. "

i find it extremely wierd that i tied and tried with softanchor activation and i was allways "offline" but then i tried/installed via steam and got activated 1st time. then i removed steam cos it kept asking to reactivate then said the key was already inuse. nw im back to trying normal activation. the more people who register with stream the more money you get????? so i gotta get a new key, WTFK 4!!???

Hello there.

I would like to express my exetreme dissapointment at the activation process. When I buy a product from a retail outlett I expect to be able to use it without any problems. While I don't buy many computer games I have in the past expected there would be problems with the gaming process however this is the first time I have ever had such a complicated time just trying to install a computer game.

Why is it sega have seen fit to place an overly complicated system for installing this software? I have tried every way of activating this computer game a few times over and nothing has worked. I have been left very frustrated and if I still am unable to install this game by tommorrow I will have to take it back to the shop and ask for my money back. I have parted with £30 for a computer game I can't even start. And its not even broken.

Can sega please release a press statement explaining why they have placed this activation system on this computer game? Why can we simply not install the game? No offence but I have two other computer games in my procession and both of them had a mere security key, thats it.

I am very annoyed at this process and you may have lost my custom. This may not mean a lot to you with the many people buying copies of football manager I am indeed one person. But seriously I am exetremely dissapointed I have brought a computer game I have effectively been barred from playing.

(p.s. my internet won't even load sigames just to rub it in I guess.)

Archived