Is this the worst installation you've ever done?

To be honest MMOGs on launch tend to be the worst installs. You have to set up an account, install the game, download patch(es) then log into the game...at the same time thousands of others are trying to exactly do the same. So much can and does go wrong! :(

Not to jump on the hate band-wagon but yeah I can't say I've ever had this much hassle trying to install a game.

Got it working after having to wait 4 hours for a DLL Update to download not to mention my Product Key had about 8 0's or O's which took me ages to decipher in order to activate (this was before the helpful link was as well known about) and all of this on top of the fact that using Steam is just a downright nuisance.

Not to jump on the hate band-wagon but yeah I can't say I've ever had this much hassle trying to install a game.

Got it working after having to wait 4 hours for a DLL Update to download not to mention my Product Key had about 8 0's or O's which took me ages to decipher in order to activate (this was before the helpful link was as well known about) and all of this on top of the fact that using Steam is just a downright nuisance.

ive not had any problems, using steam, installed first time activated no problem,

half a sleep when i installed it but i think i used the activation option from one of the menus instead of opening the game directly. this may be away round some of the problems people are experiencing.

Archived