On top of all that... courtesy.

There are two things that are ****ing me off on TOP of not being able to play a game I have bought.

First, how RUDE the activation software is to you! there's no "Sorry, you've just got to do this first", no, it's a rude and illogical "Your trial period has EXPIRED!" Yes, expired! You're so naughty trying to play this game you bought. So we're going to take a tone of scolding you. What trial period?! Is this text even designed for this game? What is it even on about and why does it have to be so rude about it?

Second, how we're not even getting an explanation. We're told to be patient but there isn't even a reason given for any of this. The font issue was sorted ages ago. That's no longer a problem. SI, SEGA, give us a REASON. And if you say "unexpected demand" you deserve to lose your jobs the lot of you, ANYONE could have anticipated this level of demand on launch day.

Idiotic I agree. But is it idiotic that STEAM is currently being a monumental fail? Is it idiotic that it's SI taking the flak for Steam's failings? Or is it idiotic that all these geeks are getting so life-and-death workd up over a game that costs 5-7 hours worth of minimum wage's work?

Archived