Every monaing c**t read this

Right like most of you I had problems with authentication. -However due to the deciphering sticky at the top of this page I entered my code and was instantly informed of the correct one. Whilst I understand this is a pain lets look at the facts -

SI plan and make a game for a whole year ( taking on all our comments, making patches and being present on the forums included ) and due to a 3rd party error they are expected to fix it in 1 hour?????

Perspective - make the game = 8 765.81277 hours ( in a year )

fix the 3rd party error - 1hour?

If you lot werent at home with your trousers round ur ankles moaning and clogging up the forum then SI would have been able to assist quicker. Do u really think they are just gonna laugh and not give a s**t???

And if your gonna get a refund then f**k off and do so - you are of less importance immediately because its nothing for you to worry about is it, if ur not gonna play it.

And all those wanting Miles et al to be sacked - could you do a better job? I doubt a lot of you have the competence to write ur name in google let alone anything else.

Yes everyone has a right to announce they are frustrated but keep it in context.

One forumer said this was a cataclysmic disaster - These were the exact words that the daily mirror reported on HIROSHIMA.

If people are going to get this upset and angry about a COMPUTER GAME you lot really need to focus on your priorities in life.

Your almost on a par with a teenager who stabs someone because "they looked at me funny"

This game is not the be-all and end-all ( no matter how good it is ).

So REALITY CHECK!

SI have all the info re the authentication issues so unless ur going to give constructive feedback or raise other issues that have yet been noted, then I suggest you all slink away and let SI get on with amending any issues.

Get your facts right mate before slagging people off. Most people have had few problems with deciphering the code. It's once you get to the SoftAnchor activation screen that the problems really start. There's no way around it and SI have so far offered no solution.

Try reading some of the threads before sticking your 2 pennys worth in.

thats not the point. people knew this would be a major problem from the start and sega/si didnt listen. if you dont listen to your fans you wont be around for vary long. they have made alot of money out of this game and everyone is well within their rights to expect it to work properly

[quote=manutdman666;

Your almost on a par with a teenager who stabs someone because "they looked at me funny"

Your an Idiot, People have a right to aire there issues when they have paid money for a game. the comment above is just stupid!!!

Get a grip

might i just add that people arent expecting SI to fix these errors within an hour. do your own reading on these forums- major problems have existed since the early hours of this morning. so looking at the time now, they've had around 20 hours to fix them, to no avail.

how long do we have to wait until we can complain if its not 20 hours after time of release?

Yes!!! Finally someone who thinks the same as me!!! Im voting u for prime minister my friend!! Sick of the moaning, selfish, ungratfeul losers!! U paid £30 for the game so u not ungrateful right??? Try living in a squat in the middle of africa for a week u wont even have the chance to play subbuteo let alone football manager!!

Lifes too short to mess about with trying to install a game!!

Unfortunately somebody will lose there job over this....which is sad, but to think such a critical component was over looked and has resulted in the most disastrous release day for a game that I can recall....and I have been buying games since the mid 1980's..

Was there any testing of this woeful activation system before release day.......judging by the problem....no.

I've uninstalled the game and have logged a returns call with Play for a full refund. I cannot give my backing to such an unprofessional bodge up.

Unless you want more of this on future games, i would suggest you do the same, otherwise you'll be condoning this sort of treatment for the paying customer.

there are plenty of other games out there, vote with your wallet....that's the only thing that big corporates care about....your money.

So REALITY CHECK!

SI have all the info re the authentication issues so unless ur going to give constructive feedback or raise other issues that have yet been noted, then I suggest you all slink away and let SI get on with amending any issues.

Or we could just make new posts calling people names....... Coz that's really going to help.

FYI 8 hours in and finally authenticated, only the small error now of Vista shutting down FM09 every time I try and load it..............

Right like most of you I had problems with authentication. -However due to the deciphering sticky at the top of this page I entered my code and was instantly informed of the correct one. Whilst I understand this is a pain lets look at the facts -

SI plan and make a game for a whole year ( taking on all our comments, making patches and being present on the forums included ) and due to a 3rd party error they are expected to fix it in 1 hour?????

If you lot werent at home with your trousers round ur ankles moaning and clogging up the forum then SI would have been able to assist quicker. Do u really think they are just gonna laugh and not give a s**t???

And if your gonna get a refund then f**k off and do so - you are of less importance immediately because its nothing for you to worry about is it, if ur not gonna play it.

And all those wanting Miles et al to be sacked - could you do a better job? I doubt a lot of you have the competence to write ur name in google let alone anything else.

Yes everyone has a right to announce they are frustrated but keep it in context.

One forumer said this was a cataclysmic disaster - These were the exact words that the daily mirror reported on HIROSHIMA.

If people are going to get this upset and angry about a COMPUTER GAME you lot really need to focus on your priorities in life.

So REALITY CHECK!

Your slagging people getting angry over a computer game and your getting angry over people posting about a computer game......Dunno who that makes worse!

So REALITY CHECK!

Where do they get these cretinous fanboys from. Once you've stopped kissing major ass maybe you could go jump off a very tall building along with the morons that thought DRM and activation was a good idea.

Archived