I Payed £30 for a game, not a fecking riddle

I know there are plenty of threads along these lines but i couldn't care less

Firstly i spent about 20 minutes trying to work out my cryptic activation code

After solving that puzzle i thought i would finally be allowed to play the game i payed for, apparently not, now i am getting told to put the code in again, i am, and apparently this uniwank isn't connecting to the internet...strange

The thing is pirates are probably playing right now having a whale of a time enjoying children in need and having a nice beer....me however the one who payed for the game am crying alone in my bedroom trying to work this shat out

i can also imagine many 12 year olds or whoever who doesn't know whats going on siting at home with his useless disc that won't work contemplating suicide

Thank you and peace out

I know there are plenty of threads along these lines but i couldn't care less

Firstly i spent about 20 minutes trying to work out my cryptic activation code

After solving that puzzle i thought i would finally be allowed to play the game i payed for, apparently not, now i am getting told to put the code in again, i am, and apparently this uniwank isn't connecting to the internet...strange

The thing is pirates are probably playing right now having a whale of a time enjoying children in need and having a nice beer....me however the one who payed for the game am crying alone in my bedroom trying to work this shat out

i can also imagine many 12 year olds or whoever who doesn't know whats going on siting at home with his useless disc that won't work contemplating suicide

Thank you and peace out

I couldnt agree more fella.

I am absolutely disgusted this year...despite the demo not working properly, I gave the complete game a chance...and you have to be some kind of magician to get this working. What a load of tosh, why the need to register a game??

to cap it off, they need to patch a game before its released...why release it SI? Id rather wait for a compatible, register easily, enjoyable game...and I cant even access your website to see what to do, probably because of the mountains of loyal fans who are gutted!

cheers!!!

couldnt agree more. they will lose ALOT of fans over this. everyone warned them this would happen but si/sega didnt listen. FM is one of the biggest selling games ever. it was obvious no system would be able to handle the demand. i dont understand how they didnt see it

alsomeant to add. it made me laugh how when you chose phone activation it says "why register by phone when it takes 5mins? online only takes seconds". I would do anything for it to only take 5mins!!! idiots!!!

Iam def gunna try installing and registering it and then taking it back to the shop.

this is a bloody joke mate on top of the fact they make us download a bloody patch cause the initial release was so buggy they had to patch on release day

now after buying it and having to download patches i cant even play the bloody game

its a joke that they didnt forsee this course they bloody did the server was gonna get hammered i'm not surprised if its just 1 dedi server and thats it mate

complete joke i'm just gonna return it tomorrow for a refund

this is a total joke it was my day off today and also having a 7 month baby means that i don't have much time anyways, so to not be able to play a game that i bought is f**King a sham!!!! surpossingly sega are sorting this problems and aim to get the problems solved by today shame everyone else has gone home.

Archived